Saturday, January 5, 2008


My first week of structured training is going well. Just one workout per day and its been an easy adjustment. I spun on the computrainer for an hour on Thursday before work, and swam again yesterday with my master's group. Its really hard to get up on Fridays at 5:20am since I usually have that day off from work. But it felt good to get the workout over. I had a very relaxing massage at noon which was almost as good as a nap. I nearly fell asleep a few times. Today I ran an hour with Rocky along Lake Washington. There was nasty wind and rain all night and it continued this morning but it stopped for about 45 min of our run. We really lucked out.
On a side note, I'm going to try to incorporate more pictures. I find them very motivating whether its past races of mine or pics of pros like this one with Andy Potts. He is one of my favorite pros- he just seems like a good-hearted and classy guy. I'm really happy for his successes, most notably winning 70.3 worlds in November in Clearwater, FL.

No comments: